I just wanted to take a minute and thank my friends and family, they are the best! Thursday I hurt my back and have been in bed ever since. This just happens to be the WORST possible timing for this to happen since Jeremy is coming home tomorrow! So since I was in bed on muscle relaxers and pain pills, I obviously couldn't take care of my kids. Mo and my mom have been awesome and have had all 3 of my kids since Friday. They played, had sleepovers, the works. I know that has not been easy, especially for Mo because that meant she had 6 kids to deal with at her house, and of course the "Terrible Twos" (Tylie and Carlie) struck again. This time it was with fingernail polish everywhere! She said that the girls had been very quiet for a while so she asked Carlie what they were doing and Carlie told her "Ty's piggies mommy." Well, that is exactly what she was doing, painting Ty's piggies. I am sure that Mo will post the pictures because they are great. Polish everywhere... the entire top of her feet, and the bottom, all over the tile, and Tylie decided to run from Mo when she found them so a little got on her carpet too. Oh, and Carlie got it on her face! I don't know what we are going to do with those two!
The next people I want to thank is my BFF Leighann and her daughter Aubrey, My brother Shad and SIL Julia, my brother Kyle, and my dad. They all knew how stressed I was about having my house and yard all cleaned and nice for Jer to get home, and since I couldn't do anything, they all came over and worked for the entire day helping me. I sat in my bedroom and bawled because I couldn't even help. They washed walls, scrubbed my wood floor by hand, scrubbed bathrooms, cleaned out my garage, mowed the lawn, edged the lawn, cut down all the weeds in my side yard, took loads to DI, and the dump, and whatever else needed done. I seriously have the best friends and family in the world. They are so selfless and would do anything for anyone. Julia had also already come over earlier in the week on Thursday and totally cleaned my room for me. She is the BEST organizer and de-junker around, so she got a sitter for her kids and came and went to town.
I can't say thanks enough for everyone who has been helping to make this homecoming such a special time for me and our family. It truly means more to me than I can ever tell you, and I know that I will never be able to repay you, but I am sure going to try. THANKS, I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
Christmas Morning!
4 years ago

4 comments:
Wow! I will await the fingernail polish pictures!
You do have an awesome family, that always seem to be serving each other somehow. Happy days this week with Jeremy back in the house!! I hope you post some pictures of the Homecoming!
I know it is so hard for you to ask for help. (Miss Independent)! So for them to come do that is awesome!!!!!!!! You do have a great family! That's what family is for - to help us when we need it. I am sure you do a lot for them also. Just remember to always stay close to them no matter what. So many people let stupid little things come between them and it drives me crazy. Love em while you have em. I wish you and Jer the best as you reconnect and try and get back in the swing of things. Plan a trip down to Cedar when things calm down and maybe we could take the kids hiking to Zions. Love Ya Lisa! In a way you and Jermery have both been on a tough mission and done a great job. Relax and Enjoy each other!
Hey! Jayci Crapo here! I found your blog thru the ol' Millard High website. I justed wanted to say Hello! I'm so glad that Jeremy is coming home and that he's safe! I can't imagine how hard that has been for you. I love your blog and will come back to see more of it! If you want, you can check out mine at www.jaycilee.blogspot.com
I'm so excited for you that Jeremy is home safe. I'm sure that it's been a much anticipated day. Sorry that you haven't felt very well. There is nothing worse than hurting your back. I hope you get feeling better.
Post a Comment