Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ok, I finally did it!

Ok, so I finally have a blog! I can do anything when I have my favorite sis helping me out every step of the way. I am hoping that I can use this to keep friends and family updated on what is happening with our crazy family, and most importantly so that Jeremy can get on and keep up on what's going on back at home. So check in on us once in a while because you never know what crazy things are going on at our house!

2 comments:

{Mo} said...

So I'm the blog expert now, hugh? Who'd a thunk it? It turned out very, very cute and very you!
You are officially tagged....tell us 6 things that we don't know about you! Mo

Ann Marie said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to blogger world!
I hope you don't mind if I check it out once in a while...

Cute background to your blog, and cute family picture!!