Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our Little Trouble-maker!












What a little trouble-maker! Tylie has been such a little stinker lately. She is in to EVERYTHING! This particular day the "Double Trouble Girls" Tylie and her cousin Carlie got into the toothpaste and decided to "Finger paint" the entire bathroom, (and I do mean entire) and a big spot on the carpet also. They were also covered head to toe in toothpaste. I have a feeling that we are in for real trouble when these two get older!

3 comments:

Ann Marie said...

It's so fun that your kids and Monica's are all so close! It will be so great, but I'm sure they'll have their fair share of naughty times too! How fun though!

I havent seen Tylie since she was a baby.. She's cute!

Jen said...

Those little stinkers!! I would have just cracked up if it were Lindy....what else can ya do? lol

{Mo} said...

Yep, I think we are really in for it with our "terrible two"! It's a good thing they are both so dang cute, right!