This weekend I had SO much fun as I was able to run away with some of my good friends for a little r & r. Can I just say there wasn't a dull moment the entire trip! But heck, there never is when we get together :)
Brandy picked me up Friday afternoon and we headed up to stay at Jen's house in Clinton. We got there and headed out on the town... ok, so we just went to dinner, did some shoppin, and rented ourselves a movie for the night. There's nothin better than some good 'ol belly laughs! And we had LOTS of em!
Sat. morning Jen got up and made us YUMMY breakfast burritos, then we got ready and headed out for a FULL day of shopping! We shopped all day long and it was a blast. We decided we'd hit a movie, "Couples Retreat" and we laughed some more!
Sunday we got up and headed home. I have to tell you that I have the BESTEST husband in the entire world! I got home and my house was spotless... not just picked up, but he did some serious cleanin while I was gone. I am SO lucky, he is SO good to me, and such a great dad to our kids! It was the perfect ending to the perfect weekend! Thanks girls for the much needed break from life!

8 comments:
YAy for girls weekend!!
I am glad you had such a fun time with your girlfriends! It makes me excited for this weekend!
You are a lucky Woman.. Jeremy deep cleaned?? Awesome.
Glad you had a good time! It's always nice coming home to a clean house. Oh and I love your shirt in that picture :)
Shout out for girls weekends ....they are trully the best! I'm looking forward to mine this weekend.
Yea, and your husband totaly rocks! You forgot to mention he even cleaned up puke too! Maybe he could nicely hint to mine that a clean house would be a great surprise? You know I'm kidding right?
How fun! Way to go Jer, for cleaning!
We did have a blast!!! I'm so glad you girlies made the long trek up here! Had some great belly laughs!!! Thanks again! Let's do it again real soon. :)
lisa, hey you still have not got control of that girl yet!!! Well me either, Jabry now has a TOTAL buzz! Just like the other boys. She gave herself a little haircut that was unfixable... Glad you are doing well, miss you guys so much. tell everyone Hi for me. Loves, Brydi
PS Way to go Husband of the YEAR!!
Sound like so much fun. Its always such a relief to get away and spend time w your girlfriends. What a guy Jeremy. Thats pretty impressive to come home to a nice clean house.
You look great as always and so does Jen and Brandy. I love your hair. You always look Perfect.
IM DYING. I just went back and looked at the latest on your little devil. OH MY is all I can say. That little one keeps you going doesn't she. HOLY SHI BI.. Its something new every week isn't it. Good thing she so dang cute. ha ha..
Post a Comment