Ok, so I know I have been totally been slacking on my blog... I have at least 1 person per DAY ask me how come I am not blogging anymore. Honestly, I just haven't made the time to do it! But I am going to try REALLY hard to start again, and keep up on it! So here goes...
I know that you have all missed seeing what my sweet, innocent, angel Tylie has been up to, so what a perfect way to start my blogging again... with Tylie's Tales ;)
So I had the day off work this week and put a movie on for Tylie and decided to take a quick shower, no big deal, right? WRONG!!! If she knows I am not around to catch her in the act of being destructive, she thinks she can just do whatever she wants. This day for instance, she decided to get into my lipstick, the permanent kind! Once again, she wanted to be beautiful as she puts it, and painted her entire face! Not to mention it was the day before Halloween so she looked just spectacular on Halloween!
I know that you have all missed seeing what my sweet, innocent, angel Tylie has been up to, so what a perfect way to start my blogging again... with Tylie's Tales ;)
So I had the day off work this week and put a movie on for Tylie and decided to take a quick shower, no big deal, right? WRONG!!! If she knows I am not around to catch her in the act of being destructive, she thinks she can just do whatever she wants. This day for instance, she decided to get into my lipstick, the permanent kind! Once again, she wanted to be beautiful as she puts it, and painted her entire face! Not to mention it was the day before Halloween so she looked just spectacular on Halloween!
If that wasn't enough, after I dealt with that, I walked upstairs only to find that she had decided to become an artist in my craft room! Yep, she got a container out, filled it up with paint, and went to town. I now have "fleshtone" paint everywhere in my room! Not a happy day at our house, but of course I had to get the camera out before I attempted to clean it up, which it didn't clean up to well. So sit back, and enjoy the show... I can laugh at it now cause it is over and done, but let me tell ya, she is still one naughty little girl!
Isn't she adorable?

15 comments:
I think this is the best one yet. I love to hear about her stories. They are hilarious. It always makes me feel better to know that other peoples kids make messes too but i think that beats them all. I don't think i would be a very nice mom if i saw that.
Oh Miss TIGER T! She's one of a kind isn't she?
I'm glad you posted again.... if I didn't talk to you everyday, I'd be worried about you!
Wow! She is a busy girl:) i can only imagine your reaction. Glad you are back blogging, I missed them.
How funny. She works fast.
wow I don't know how you do it and still stay sane and well honestly how she makes it through the day. You are one good momma that's for sure.
SO happy to see you back....and WOW! What a mess!!! I would want to cry! Good luck with the clean up! Can't wait to see more posts!
Oh Lisa, I have missed these posts. I'm sorry to say that, but they just crack me up. You are truly a great mom! I know I would not be able to take it with such love. Glad you're back blogging!
WOW! Looking at those pictures reminds me of the day Adriana repainted our basement green. It was not a happy day at the Ramirez household. Good news is that Tylie will slowly grow out of it. You just have to have patience!
oh my I think i would go crazy. Kids are so funny when you leave them alone for one second they can do 30 hours of damage.
Oh Lisa! She sure tests your patience doesn't she. But how fun that you are preserving the memories to laugh at in the future. Glad to see you blogging again. Maybe it will inspire me to post again!
I'm glad your blogging again. Your Tylie Tales make me laugh!!! You are a great mom because I wouldn't be able to laugh about something like that for years. I think this project of hers takes the cake as far as her projects I've seen on your blog.
OMG....I don't know about ever being able to laugh at that..you are one GREAT mom!! Its good to see you back to blogging I need to start posting as well!
Umm...you need to just give up on showers. Try one again in a year;) Glad to see you back!
This is something I have done through myself with Miss Mouse...Rachel is the worst when it comes to not getting into things still today at 7:) Although now she tells me it wasn't her...LOL!
Wow Lisa!!! I haven't been blogging either, but just recently added some posts. I haven't checked anyone's either, so this is a great post to start with. lol! It is hard to beat yours. :) At least she is adorable and you will have stories to tell. Does your printer still work?
Post a Comment