I'll start with a couple pictures that show her silly side. I don't know where she comes up with the things she does (I am sure she gets it from her daddy), but on this day she put on Bryson's hat and shoes and was walking around the house doing her little "thug" pose. What a goof!
A couple weeks ago I walked into the kitchen to find this... Tylie decided that she was hungry and took matters into her own hands and made herself some mac & cheese. She had gotten the box out of the pantry, opened it up, poured it into the pan, put the cheese on top, and got something she could use to stir it up. What a girl!


Tylie has a thing with lipstick. I have had to take all of my lipsticks out of my bathroom because she gets a chair and climbs onto the counter to find it, and then this happens! And yes, this is the kind that stays on ALL day and you CAN'T wash it off! The day AFTER this picture was taken, I was at Young Womens and all the girls kept asking what happened to her because they thought it looked like scabs! 
I was getting ready one day and ran out of the room for 2 minutes and when I came back Tylie had gotten out my fingernail polish and painted her nails! She didn't do to bad, only a little bit on her skin. But, I startled her when I came in and she jumped so high that fingernail polish flew... onto the mirror, the counter, the floor, and of course on her shirt!


Tylie went to play at her aunt Mo's house last week and not even 5 minutes after she had been there I got a text from Mo with these pictures. She had gotten into Mo's makeup and went to town. She did pretty good don't ya think? The light stuff all over her face is concealer, then she has lipstick on her lips, and you can't see it very well, but she even had mascara on a few of her lashes! In the second picture you can see that her cousin Carlie is quited disgusted with her.
Last week, she made macci & cheese again! Do ya think I am starving her? But this time she actually got the right kind of pan, pushed the chair up to the stove, and was even reaching for the back of the stove to try to turn it on!





So if you wonder what I do with all my spare time, just imagine me yelling "TYLIE"!!!



3 comments:
You need to buy stock in covergirl (is that ever a brand of makeup?)!!! or whatever makeup you wear! Sounds like you are in for it Girl!
Ahhh Ty-gers....she is definately one of a kind, oh wait Carlie is just like her! She has really started to show her personality these last few weeks :)
So funny! Makes you wonder what is going through their little brains when they are watching you freak out and clean....is it just entertainment for them to make you crazy? Will the constant messes and sneaking into trouble ever end? Wait what am I saying? I am 32 and still do the SAME kind of crap just on a different level...I guess you can be grateful that she is healthy, creative and curious! You really don't want a child with out a mind of her own right? (We always have to do reverse psychology with ourselves too) Good luck!
Post a Comment