I got the best phone call tonight. Jer called me from Minnisota on his way to Texas. YEA!!! As soon as the phone rang and I saw that it was his buddie's cell phone I was so excited. They were stopped to refuel so he got to call. He left Kuwait yesterday afternoon, and was on the first flight out of there. I can't even imagine that long of a flight. It is such a relief to know he is back in the US. So if everything goes as planned, he will be on the first flight back to Utah on Monday! I honestly can't believe that we are that close to being together again. Woo Hoo!!!
9 comments:
Congrats! I can't even imagine having my husband gone for that long. I'm sure it's been a much awaited arrival
Hey I am so excited for you!! That's so awesome that Jer gets to come home. I'm without Cam quite a bit, but not for such a long stretch of time all at once---you are so strong. I don't think I could do it! Thank you so much for making all the bow requests for me. I can't wait to see them cause you do such good work!! I'll see you this weekend!!
So question...what is the address thing at blogspot for your blog so I can put it on my blog? Mine is ckcolledge.blogspot.com. Sorry crazy question....!!
i am so happy for you and your family Lisa. You guys deserve the best and I cant imagine how hard it has been for your kids to have been without dad for that long. Tell him a message from us: Welcome Home Jeremy and thanks for being willing to serve for our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember having the same feelings when my parents were in the US after being in Rusiia for 3 years. *sigh* American soil.
I hope you will take reunion pictures, and make us all cry..
I agree with the post before mine.. He's an awesome guy for serving our country!!
Thank you Jeremy!
Hey Lisa...this is Chelo! I was just looking through one of my friend's blogs and came across yours! How are you?! I'm sure you and your family is SO excited for Jeremy to finally be home!
I am so excited for your little family. I bet your kids are so excited. Love Ya, Tricia.
Congratulations - That is so great. You are one tough cookie!
Hey I don't know if you'll see this before I talk to you, but I'm coming to Meadow right after work on Sunday so I should be there before church even gets out. I may be to church...unless I drop Katie off and go get some sleep!! I can come anytime, but I'll call you if I don't see you at church.
Post a Comment