Friday, April 25, 2008

Flashback Friday


Ann has started this Flashback Friday and got me doing it too. So I found this picture for this weeks blog and it is a classic! This is from the clogging days when my mom and Tammy Beckstrand taught lessons! From left to right in the picture it is: Brandy Robinson, Ginger Starley, Lisa Beckstrand, Taunie Stott, Leslie Stott, and Emily Smith (I think...am I right Brandy???) I had to do this one because Brandy, Taunie, and I are still really close friends (along with the other girlies)and I knew that this would get some great laughs from all of us. Maybe at our next girls weekend we can get together a performance for everyone... what do you think?

7 comments:

{Mo} said...

Why am I not in the picture? If you guys are performing, you just lost you babysitter, cause I'm commin' with to see that! Mo

Jen said...

I LOVE old pictures like that! Unfortunately in my young days like that I wasn't friends with any of you. :( I do have some doozies of me and Gaylynn Robison and Merrianne Rasmussen...and probably Nick too! lol

P.S. I swear Brandy looks a lot like Aspyn in that picture.

taun said...

So please tell me that is not the start of my mullet days. It looks like my sis is supportin the mushroom haircut as well. oh the good ole days! I believe that is Holly or maybe Megan Smith. They use to live in the Christensen home. How funny!!

Ann Marie said...

Yay! I am soo glad you FINALLY did it! I hope you keep it up, because you and Monica have such awesome pictures!!
Ok, another thing I didn't know.
1- That you guys clogged
2- That your Mom taught you?

Now, you guys are on a whole new
" coolness " rank to me. I have wanted to get Tenney in clogging. :)

You look just like your Mom in this picture..

Marcae said...

That picture is priceless. It makes me want to go back through all of my old pictures. Too funny!

Fritzsche's said...

That is too funny. I love seeing old photos like that.

Jense Family said...

I am so glad you have a picture of me in a frilly dress because no one would have believed it. I am such a little lady with my legs spread wide open.